Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another Note from Dude...(Is he in prison?)

Hi Sadie,
How are you?  One of my humans took a picture of me.  I was yelling at her not to take it today, I was not having a good hair day.  I wanted to wait to do a picture and try to look good to impress you.  I tried to keep moving when she got that camera out, but finally I just stood there and yelled at her, humans call it barking.  Anyway, I decided to go ahead and send this picture to you.

My good pal Boots has been reading your blogs too.  She is like a sister to me.  She is purebred like you.  She doesn't mind that I am talking to you, I kind of annoy her at times maybe because I am kind of wild and full of energy, so she is ok with me spending time with you.  She might write to you later and send a picture, too.  She is pretty high class just like you.

Let's keep in touch.  I check every day to see if you have a new picture or if you write anything new.
Dude

No comments: